Inclusive Access is a Social Enterprise organisation
and is a registered centre for City & Guilds, ILM and OCN.
The main services we provide are:
Inclusive Access works with a wide range of public, private
and voluntary sector organisations helping them to train their staff to meet the future needs of their Company or organisation.
- Independent Advocacy Qualification - City and Guilds
- Principles and Practices of Advocacy Training - OCN
- ILM Management Training Courses
- Reach Out Partnership Training Programme for people returning to work
- Disability Awareness Training